23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 155 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 07:13 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplehazeffc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSOCRUZ View Post
Are you able to dispute through Paypal? Or maybe not a good idea? I think the bloke is lying. Anyways, hope you get the item soon. But yah if you dont maybe just dispute it and ask for refund through paypal.
I have thought about putting through a dispute with PayPal.. But I do think it will turn up.

Though if not in the next week or 2 I think I will have no option.. Unfortunately
Dispute with PayPal and have it escalated that will disrupt their PayPal flow cause they won't be able to take orders until they sort you out. That will definitely get their attention.
What they seem to do is wait till they have enough pool of funds from ordering customers to be able to do a big order overseas. This could potentially take ages for end customer to receive their items. They will delay and delay customers.

FEB 2K17 Hyundai Elantra SR Turbo 6MT (Australia)
post #122 of 155 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 02:40 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman View Post
So which model should I order? I only use 95 RON so probably not the GTS then hey? and the model for a veloster it seems?
Make sure you know the difference between my Canadian Octane and European RON

Weeeeeeeee!
Pierce ES-ONE front tower brace
Pierce 19 mm rear sway bar
Pierce 4 point lower brace
Racetronix catch cans
Tinted
6xth Element Short Ram Intake, GOLD
post #123 of 155 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdetlor View Post
Make sure you know the difference between my Canadian Octane and European RON
Already all over that.
kdetlor likes this.

post #124 of 155 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 03:49 AM

OK.

I has been 3 months since I have placed my order for the Racechip RS through the Australian distributor..

With many e-mails asking what is happening, And getting replies of "I'll find out & get back to you" And hearing nothing back.
Last Friday I sent my last e-mail asking for a Tracking number, as Racechip in Germany sends them out with one.
I got a reply that he will ask them for it & let me know. So it's been a week & no reply..

So today I lodged a dispute through PayPal. Apparently it goes through to them 1st before PayPal steps in.

The main reason I kept waiting this long. I sold my Torcon intake to a guy in Queensland who ordered a Racechip RS a week after I ordered mine.
He received his on the 9th of May. So I was in little hope that it would still arrive..

So I will see what becomes of this. If the refund goes through. I would probably order one through Racechip in Germany
post #125 of 155 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 06:51 AM

Quote:
OK.

I has been 3 months since I have placed my order for the Racechip RS through the Australian distributor..

With many e-mails asking what is happening, And getting replies of "I'll find out & get back to you" And hearing nothing back.
Last Friday I sent my last e-mail asking for a Tracking number, as Racechip in Germany sends them out with one.
I got a reply that he will ask them for it & let me know. So it's been a week & no reply..

So today I lodged a dispute through PayPal. Apparently it goes through to them 1st before PayPal steps in.

The main reason I kept waiting this long. I sold my Torcon intake to a guy in Queensland who ordered a Racechip RS a week after I ordered mine.
He received his on the 9th of May. So I was in little hope that it would still arrive..

So I will see what becomes of this. If the refund goes through. I would probably order one through Racechip in Germany
Sorry to here! Good luck
post #126 of 155 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 12:04 AM

Garage
Quote:
OK.

Should escalate with PayPal letting them know you have not received item from 3mths ago.

Racechip Australia reseller Ramspeed is a con in my opinion. I would not recommend buying from them.

As an example I ordered the base chip version S to compare with my AFE and after 2wks of no shipping update I escalated to PayPal disrupting their cash flow orders on PayPal. This prompted them to action asking me to cancel the dispute. I did no such thing so they asked Germany to send me the S chip and got O my door like within 3days. I was suspected that they sent me a blank chip so I tested it on my car and no difference from stock compare to the AFE. I emailed Germany with Ramspeed included in email asking for confirmation that the S Chip was configured for my car. NO answer. Instead, they asked for Ramspeed to get the item back from me so they can then configure it. PayPal agreed I should get refund and I returned the S chip to Ramspeed as per PayPal instructions and PayPal refunded me the full $309.
If you are in Australia and bought a Racechip from Ramspeed , you should dyno and check. If you haven't bought then don't buy from Australia. They will con you of your money.

FEB 2K17 Hyundai Elantra SR Turbo 6MT (Australia)
post #127 of 155 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSOCRUZ View Post
Should escalate with PayPal letting them know you have not received item from 3mths ago.

Racechip Australia reseller Ramspeed is a con in my opinion. I would not recommend buying from them.

As an example I ordered the base chip version S to compare with my AFE and after 2wks of no shipping update I escalated to PayPal disrupting their cash flow orders on PayPal. This prompted them to action asking me to cancel the dispute. I did no such thing so they asked Germany to send me the S chip and got O my door like within 3days. I was suspected that they sent me a blank chip so I tested it on my car and no difference from stock compare to the AFE. I emailed Germany with Ramspeed included in email asking for confirmation that the S Chip was configured for my car. NO answer. Instead, they asked for Ramspeed to get the item back from me so they can then configure it. PayPal agreed I should get refund and I returned the S chip to Ramspeed as per PayPal instructions and PayPal refunded me the full $309.
If you are in Australia and bought a Racechip from Ramspeed , you should dyno and check. If you haven't bought then don't buy from Australia. They will con you of your money.
Happy to say that the Racechip RS I ordered back in March has finally arrived. Looks the the Refund request I put through with PayPal finally did the trick..
Got it delivered straight from Germany direct to my door. Which is what I would recommend. Ordering straight from Racechip themselves in Germany..

Going by the paperwork. The order was placed on the 3rd July 2019. Received on the 8th July 2019. So delivery from the was rather good.
It's a pity the Australian agent didn't ???? place the order when I done my order was back in March..

So install it tomorrow & then try it out on my way for nightshift. Then some more time over the weekend..
post #128 of 155 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 12:05 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Happy to say that the Racechip RS I ordered back in March has finally arrived. Looks the the Refund request I put through with PayPal finally did the trick.
Congrats! Iím looking forward to hearing a 2nd opinion. I only have access to 91 Octane so Iím usually at setting 4 but I bump it up to 6 if I add a bottle of octane booster. I use Mag 1ís premium octane booster.
post #129 of 155 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Happy to say that the Racechip RS I ordered back in March has finally arrived. So install it tomorrow & then try it out on my way for nightshift. Then some more time over the weekend..
Boy am I keen to hear your thoughts! especially on map 5
post #130 of 155 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman View Post
Boy am I keen to hear your thoughts! especially on map 5
Fitted it this morning. Very easy & only about 30 mins all up.
Because I got the Bluetooth version, the App has Race, Sport & Eco modes. Which you can custom pick out of the six (6) maps to them.
So far Iv'e got Eco set to 1. Sport set to 4. Race set to 6. Then as you are driving you can swap them around as you like..

Iv'e got a couple of nightshifts to do, So can see a bit on the drive to work how it goes. Then report back..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Elantra Sport Turbo Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page