Lap3 tune - Hyundai Elantra Sport Turbo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-03-2018, 10:53 PM Thread Starter

Lap3 tune

Hi i got my tune 4 months ago and it made my elantra sport more enjoyable to ride. David was fast with the shipping and i got it a week after ordering. So everything i need was there already. Let me talk about the pros which is definitely a different torque feeling as soon as the tune was installed i took it for a test drive and it just a big smile as soon as you hit the 3rd gear. Altho ill recommend buying a ebcs from 845 Motorsport, because the stock ones are shitty and it doesn’t like heat. Thats the only cons. If youre thinking of buying it just do it. For 800+ bucks your car will turn into a beast.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Elantra Sport Turbo Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page