Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 3 months update, so I finally bought the car 3 days after my first post, and let me tell you I’m in love with the car just wish it would have more power.. currently I have already had a couple small inconveniences with the car It’s a black 2017 Elantra sport that came with 41k miles and with the 3 months I’ve had I’m already at 60k miles.. issues I have ran into was first week I had car I smelled coolant through the ac and in hot days I live in the inland empire where it’s been over 112 in the past weeks the car would have a stench of coolant from the front checked coolant and looked around for leaks found nothing so I told hyundai the next time went for a oil change.. it took them 4 times after my first oil change to finally find the problem they said I had a small pinhole leak in the lower coolant line and that they had ordered the parts and said the car was perfect to drive .. the next time I drove up the hill and blew 2 mins f my coolant hoses out and had the car get towed back to the house , I return to the house and see that the AAA had not been able to “lower my car off successfully” and had damaged and bent the entire front bumper currently the car is fixed and has been running even better since the first day I bought it, and seems to get less hot with the new hoses, currently waiting for aaa tech to come out and start getting busy working on the car..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts