Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all ES-ians !!!

Got my 2017 White ES 6MT in February of this year. I was driving manual (stick shift as they refer to it) for 5 years when I was back home, but since in Canada, this is my first manual car.

Took me a while to get used to it because 1. The gear lever is on the right so I was grabbing the door because i come from R-H drive country 2. Got used to automatic cars to shift for me :p.

But its exactly a month since I got the car and its so much fun. Especially when the exhaust pops and gargles...puts a smile on the face all the time. Though I miss the power (coming from a 3.5 V6 TL) but the overall feel of ES makes up for it.

I am located in Mississauga/GTA region and have only spotted 2 sports till recently. A blue DCT and another white one. Its hard to spot them to find them. If anyone is around, do hit me up. I went for a drive this past weekend in Gravenhurst and working south to Washago Village Restaurant and **** the car is awesome.

Looking forward to see you all around !!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hello All,

Would surely keep an eye out if I am in Markham.

Yup. I did get the premium. I got it used from Hamilton Hyundai with 18k on it. It was a showroom car. Has Infinity Sound System (pretty ok, not so much bass) and BSM (annoying as **** because it keeps beeping, I know I can turn it off but still)

Gimme a shout when you'd be in Ssauga !!! I usually go on drives once a month...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.