Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I am a noob here (obviously). First post. Have had my ES for about 6 months, and love it! I am previously a German car fan, but the maintenance and reliability led me to Hyundai.
My wife has a 2022 Tucson Hybrid, and I have the ES. Prior, I had a 2016 Kia Forte5 EX Premium, and the wife had a 2017 Elantra Limited.
I have a set of coilovers waiting to be installed, and hopefully have a set of wheels coming very soon!
Am going to try and attach pix here, so bare with me as I jump into the ES pond!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Great color choice! :cool:

·
Registered
2018 Elantra Sport 6MT Electric Blue
89 Posts
at one point you had both elantras at the same time? must been fun to be twins for a bit

·
Registered
187 Posts
at one point you had both elantras at the same time? must been fun to be twins for a bit
I'm tempted to go find a Limited to match my Sport too...but not right now obviously. Actually prefer the tail lights of the Limited since its the same LED brake lights but clear instead of amber.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey everyone! I am a noob here (obviously). First post. Have had my ES for about 6 months, and love it! I am previously a German car fan, but the maintenance and reliability led me to Hyundai.
My wife has a 2022 Tucson Hybrid, and I have the ES. Prior, I had a 2016 Kia Forte5 EX Premium, and the wife had a 2017 Elantra Limited.
I have a set of coilovers waiting to be installed, and hopefully have a set of wheels coming very soon!
Am going to try and attach pix here, so bare with me as I jump into the ES pond!
View attachment 17911
[/QUO

·
Registered
27 Posts
View attachment 17911
Nice color! What coil overs did you go with?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts