Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Looks mean! I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the ES vs. FiST. I still think the Fiesta ST is the best bang for buck car out there, but the ES is right behind it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats and welcome! Looks mean! I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the ES vs. FiST. I still think the Fiesta ST is the best bang for buck car out there, but the ES is right behind it.
I liked the Fiesta a lot but not the room in the back seats. They were virtually unusable. That was my biggest complaint on it. As for the performance the Fiesta is a little better than the ES. You can feel the turbo build boost in the Fiesta but not so much on the ES. Also stock the Fiesta was really nimble especially on the Tail of the Dragon, I hit the corners pretty hard and used to brakes quite a bit and that car just keep going like nothing. The ES has a great feel handling wise but not as good as the Fiesta.

What do you think of those tires and how does the car drive with them compared to the stock all seasons? Look like the Firehawk Indy 500's.
Yes that's what they are and I love them. I had them on my Fiesta, went from the Nitto Neogen to those and it was a big difference. It might be hard to believe but they outperformed the Nitto's in the rain. Overall the tires are great for the price and they look really good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.