Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I recently picked up my 2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport in Galactic Gray over the weekend. It's the premium package and a 6-speed manual. Loving this thing so far, it's fun to drive and gets very respectable fuel economy numbers. I will post up pictures shortly! I'm currently running on a newish set of wheels that I was going to use for my previous car as a winter set for sh!ts and giggles; they're 18x8.5 ET 35, so fitment even with the slightly stretched OE 225 tires is definitely far from ideal. I have the SXTH muffler delete axleback, Husky all-weather mats, lip spoiler for the trunk, and a better fitment winter setup (gold Sparco Assetto Garas in 17x7.5 ET 45 / Yokohama IceGuards 225/45R17) on order.

Glad to be here and I'm happy to see such a solid following for this car!

Reactions: Don_Alex001

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to the form BustaLota and congrats on your purchase!

I've been thinking about getting SXT muffler delete too. I think that must be a nice addition to ES. If you don't mind can you share the store where you ordered it from and the price for it?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the ES forums!
Thank you!

Welcome to the form BustaLota and congrats on your purchase!

I've been thinking about getting SXT muffler delete too. I think that must be a nice addition to ES. If you don't mind can you share the store where you ordered it from and the price for it?

Thanks in advance!
Thank you! I actually ordered it directly from SXTH's website for around $400. I'm excited for it, it's one of the highest quality pieces available for sure. It's going into the fab shop this Friday and it should be shipping out early next week so I will definitely be updating my build thread with pictures, sound clips, and overall thoughts/impressions.

Thank you!

Thanks!

Reactions: Voodoo Idol
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.