Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. My name is Eric. I recently traded in my 2017 Cruze hatch for a new Elantra GT Sport. I actually custom ordered it, although I suppose I didn't have many options to choose. Interestingly enough, I'm a Chevrolet salesperson at an enormous dealership in Michigan, and we have a Hyundai building next door, so it worked out well for me.

It's been a great car for me the last 3 weeks, I've got about 700 miles on it now, and I am eagerly looking forward to building it up a little bit like I have my last few cars. It seems like a really good platform to work off of, and I'm really enjoying driving it. I'm looking to tune it as soon as I can figure out the right place to do it, and I desperately want an axle-back exhaust or muffler delete.

I look forward to being part of the community.

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

Now we just need to convince Hyundai to bring the i30 N to the USA - I'd definitely buy one for sure.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats and welcome!

Now we just need to convince Hyundai to bring the i30 N to the USA - I'd definitely buy one for sure.
Yeah, you're telling me. That thing will be a monster.

Welcome. I want that shift knob.
I love the shift knob. Hilariously it brings out my inner ricer.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.