Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the Internet Sales Manager at a Hyundai Dealership in Illinois, Pugi Hyundai in Downers Grove. I'm also a car enthusiast myself and love modifying and working on cars as well as the car culture. After seeing Blood Type Racing build their 2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport for SEMA and being that they are local to us, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to team up with them. We wanted something that would showcase the performance capabilities and the possibilities that can be done to the exterior while still being under factory warranty, since the car is for sale. Essentially having everything that you would have done to it performance wise done already for you (If that makes sense). We named it the 2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport BTR Edition.

BTR Tuned it for us, Exhaust, Intake, Lowered as well as cosmetic mods. Still under factory warranty!!!! I posted a modification list below for you guys to see as well as the dyno results and pictures of the final outcome!

Sale Price on it is $26,750

Being that we are a Dealership, we do accept trades and we can get you financing as well. We are one of the top Hyundai Dealers in the midwest. Let me know guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
love the car!

Reactions: PugiHyundai
1 - 4 of 4 Posts