Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm the Internet Sales Manager at a Hyundai Dealership in Illinois. I'm also a car enthusiast myself and love modifying and working on cars as well as the car culture. After seeing Blood Type Racing build their 2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport for SEMA and being that they are local to us, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to team up with them. We wanted something that would showcase the performance capabilities and the possibilities that can be done to the exterior while still being under factory warranty, since the car is for sale. Essentially having everything that you would have done to it performance wise done already for you (If that makes sense). We named it the 2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport BTR Edition.

With BTR's Tune, Exhaust, and Intake they added it gave us about a 30 hp increase and this thing sounds incredible!!! I have attached the Dyno Results below as well as a modification list too.

Let me know what you guys think!!

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
THAT is a fantastic idea. I would have saved up for that one (but in yellow...hehe).
Perhaps, just maybe, people would want their own choice of rims. Those do look very nice and I would love to see those on my car but some people are...stylistically challenged? No, not 'challenged', too inflammatory...unique!

Reactions: PugiHyundai

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
84 Posts
- When the scanner tool is plugged in and when the ECU is scanned and diagnosed it reads as stock.

How do you pull that off getting it to read as stock?

Reactions: PugiHyundai
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.