Elantra Sport Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking to get the genuine Hyundai Protection Plan, Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) platinum. Looking at the 10yr/100k

Anyone who has bought a genuine HPP VSC, what price did you pay? And from where?

PM ME If you have good contact info for a dealer selling VSC's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just did a lease for a white DCT base for 12k miles 165/month with 2k out of pocket on the day (includes tax and tags), cargo net, bumper protector, all weather mats and regular mats. I think the sticker was around 24,600 but with rebates and negotiation we were down in the 18k range.
Man, that is one heck of a price. I'm looking to lease one soon. Can you give me more info on what dealer and what state? How did you negotiate them down to $165/month? Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just picked up a New 2018 White Base DCT ES not sure if the deal I got was necessarily the best I could have gotten, but def was the lowest I could get within a reasonable distance from the LA area in Cali. Well I hope so anyways.

Cash Price: $21550.00
Dealer fees: $109
Sales tax: $2054.85 (Dies inside)
Subtotal: $23713.85
Gov Fees (License, Reg, Tire & Smog): $313.75
Subtotal: $24027.60
- Rebates: $2500
Total Price out the door: $21527.60

This came with 5 years free lube, oil & filter change & safety inspection every 5000 miles + Tire rotation and brake service every 7500 miles. As the dealership I ended up buying from was local to my home, I guess they really wanted to secure my business for service. Worth about $800.
I'm happy with it overall, was def a bumpy experience to get to that price. However the negotiations at the ending phase were really pleasant which led me to purchase from them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just picked up a New 2018 White Base DCT ES not sure if the deal I got was necessarily the best I could have gotten, but def was the lowest I could get within a reasonable distance from the LA area in Cali. Well I hope so anyways. MSRP $22900.00, Sticker Price at dealership was $24065.00 which was the MSRP plus freight, mats, cargo net & tray.

After negotiations
Cash Price: $21550.00
Dealer fees: $109
Sales tax: $2054.85 (Dies inside)
Subtotal: $23713.85
Gov Fees (License, Reg, Tire & Smog): $313.75
Subtotal: $24027.60
- Rebates: $2500
Total Price out the door: $21527.60

The deal came with a free special care oil service of 5 years for lube, oil & filter change & safety inspection every 5000 miles + Tire rotation and brake service every 7500 miles. As the dealership I ended up buying from was local to my home. I guess they really wanted to secure my business for service. Worth about $800. Also included full tank of gas.
I'm happy with it overall, was def a bumpy experience to get to that price. However the negotiations at the ending phase were really pleasant in comparison with earlier interactions with them, which led me to ultimately purchase from them and not the dealer I got my previous Hyundai from. I had a better overall experience with my previous dealer however, they were much further away so servicing with them was inconvenient.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bought my 18 in February and told the dealer I'd pay 20K out the door. Couple days later they called and said deal if I come in that day.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've never seen a forum so obsessed with how much everyone paid for a car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've never seen a forum so obsessed with how much everyone paid for a car.
I feel like it’s because these cars can go for cheap, and people want to see if they got screwed over or not.
I paid close to 24,000 for a 6 speed and premium package. Looks like I got screwed. Lesson learned.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I feel like it’s because these cars can go for cheap, and people want to see if they got screwed over or not.
I paid close to 24,000 for a 6 speed and premium package. Looks like I got screwed. Lesson learned.
Well it's hard to compare pricing across the country when there are regional discounts and individual discounts you need to qualify for.

I also know that my deal was a $76 profit for the dealer and there are people in here that would see my pricing and say I got ripped off. It's just unrealistic.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts