·
Registered
229 Posts
Any differences between the two years?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Any differences between the two years?
Sunroof is now standard. I think blind spot monitoring and something else electronic are standard too. Other than that, same car.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sunroof is now standard. I think blind spot monitoring and something else electronic are standard too. Other than that, same car.
****. I wanted a sunroof too! You think theyll let me swap since I have 10k on it!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have a 2017 sport base model 6 speed manual and it came with a sunroof and blind spot monitoring as standard equipment.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I have a 2017 sport base model 6 speed manual and it came with a sunroof and blind spot monitoring as standard equipment.
That's because you are in Canada where those were standard equipment from the start.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Didn't realize the options were that different, thank for the info.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Picked up my car last night. Was signing f or a manual 17 as the fresh auto 18 rolled in on the truck. Stopped signing and got the same deal for my 18. Loving it so far!
I'm probably gonna be saying this until I die, but it's not an auto. It's a DCT. It's two automated manual transmissions. :p

Regardless, welcome! If you're lookin' for mods, we have Tork Motorsports and SXTH Element Engineering.

Welcome | DamnFastDD.com
http://sxthelement.com

·
Registered
188 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just after 6 months of my purchase of 17 model, the 18 comes out with standard sunroof... sigh.

·
Registered
140 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts