Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks! Really loving this car, missed being boosted and has re vamped my love of tuning!.
So far, pretty tame "mods" k&n drop in and a Bluetooth obd datlogger/live monitor

My question is, are there any "free mods" that can be done to this car? Powers great, but making it sound great is also a target.
The intake diagram shows a resonator as a small insert tube up where the intake tube connects behind the engine (i think). Is this the actual resonator or does it share the same labyrinth under the air box as other models? Are there any videos on doing the removal? Thanks!!

Just an fyi, the reason I ask about free mods is from previous cars, for example my old talon you could remove a restrictor from (if I remember correctly) the boost control solinoid and gain 3lbs boots...wishfull thinking in 2020 i think though lol

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
There are no hidden compartments on the intake. Tube connects to the rad support where fresh air comes in, goes straight into the airbox, through the air filter and the long tube to the turbo. No free upgrades here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts