Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get an exhaust for my 2020 Elantra sport and I’m having difficulties choosing one. I’m in California so don’t want to be stupid loud for chp to pull me over for but at the same time i want it to have a deeper sound. I know it sounds weird but i was hoping to get some help finding one. Preferably catback but axelback would be fine too

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah I got a 2019 and the options are pretty limited so far, with most of the available parts to my knowledge being for the 2017-2018 models . However, I've been considering a custom axleback setup that would replace the stock muffler with a universal one (Flowmaster, Vibrant, etc.). Seems like going custom is one of our only options for the time being but hopefully a premade catback or axleback is made soon enough.

·
Registered
2019 Elantra sport | Intense blue | sxth Ram intake| Sxth HF cat downpipe| HKS bov|
27 Posts
Yeah I got a 2019 and the options are pretty limited so far, with most of the available parts to my knowledge being for the 2017-2018 models . However, I've been considering a custom axleback setup that would replace the stock muffler with a universal one (Flowmaster, Vibrant, etc.). Seems like going custom is one of our only options for the time being but hopefully a premade catback or axleback is made soon enough.
I agree, will have to go custom. Even a pre-made Axel back would be nice, but I feel like there wont be much offered though, as they've just redesigned it AGAIN lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts