Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I was wondering if anybody knew where we can get all season floor mats that aren't from the dealer?

Will regular Elantra 2017 floor mats fit the sport model just as well?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys

I was wondering if anybody knew where we can get all season floor mats that aren't from the dealer?

Will regular Elantra 2017 floor mats fit the sport model just as well?
I've got the WeatherTech all weathers and they fit perfectly. Was concerned about the difference with a clutch pedal but there are no issues. Our floors are all the same layout/shape as the standard Elantra.

Had them in a few other cars as well and always hold up to a good beating for years.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Find a dealer near you that sells Husky Liners, I put the floor liners in mine the day i got back from the dealership. They're cheaper and still have the lifetime warranty like WeatherTech

·
Registered
131 Posts
I got a full set of Maxspider mats off ebay--about $140 total

·
Registered
188 Posts
Another +1 for Husky. I did the "submit your best offer" purchase off of eBay and saved $30. Fitment is awesome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I brought Maxpider liners after using Weathertechs in my old car. So far so good. Looks a lot better in my opinion. Sorry it's a little messy.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I brought Maxpider liners after using Weathertechs in my old car. So far so good. Looks a lot better in my opinion. Sorry it's a little messy.

I think the biggest beef people will have with these is the fact they don't come up high enough on the sides which in the winter months can be an issue depending on what winter conditions are like around you.

Where I live they use a lot of salt on the roads and sidewalks which yeah you can knock off your boots before getting in but there's only so much you can do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think the biggest beef people will have with these is the fact they don't come up high enough on the sides which in the winter months can be an issue depending on what winter conditions are like around you.

Where I live they use a lot of salt on the roads and sidewalks which yeah you can knock off your boots before getting in but there's only so much you can do.
Not sure what you mean as the sides seem to come up about as far as some Weathertechs I just put into my parents' Sonata. Unless you're sloshing over an inch of water in there, the Maxpiders seem fine.

I'll report back on durability after the winter.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts