Elantra Sport Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Those were the first thing I did for the car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got the husky liners too. They fit perfectly just love them. I got from tdotperformance in Canada.
I took your advice and ordered a set from tdotperformance, I’m very happy with the Husky liners.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Maxpider looks the best. good quality and fit. Really suits the car. Husky and Weathertech look like cheap rubber. Although they may do better in serious weather.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I got my floor mats from TUXMAT.ca and I think they are just awesome. Great coverage, great material and great price.

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
I got my floor mats from TUXMAT.ca and I think they are just awesome. Great coverage, great material and great price.
Spring cleaning a little early? LOL. I'm in Kitchener so I know that the weather might not cooperate.

They do look nice though.

·
Registered
80 Posts

Spring cleaning a little early? LOL. I'm in Kitchener so I know that the weather might not cooperate.

They do look nice though.
Lol... Being the owner of an Automotive Detailing Company and having OCD makes for a continuous clean car!.... Lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
I got some preowned Maxpiders off Offerup for a super good price (Had to drive kind of far out). Only thing I hate is the driver mat, one of the clips is so weird I can't even get into the gromet.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts