Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ryan,
This bar is in development now. Release is scheduled for late September or early October.

Customer Service
The Progress Group, Inc
Progress Technology: Anti-roll bars, sport springs, coil-overs, camber kits and more since 1995!
Ph: (714) 630-9017
Fx: (714) 630-9018
I've had Progress sway bars on more cars than I can count so I figured I'd email them and see if they have one coming for the Elantra Sport. To my surprise they're already working on one!

I understand our vendors on here are developing them as well which is very exciting. A sway bar is one of the best bang for your buck mods you can do to a car and the more the merrier as it gives us the option to pick and choose which ones we want. :)

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Yep, Pierce Motorsport has one available for purchase right now. SXTH's should be out shortly. So soon we will have 3 options. (unless there is another I don't know about)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yep, Pierce Motorsport has one available for purchase right now. SXTH's should be out shortly. So soon we will have 3 options. (unless there is another I don't know about)
Available for purchase, but not shipping for weeks. I ordered one Tuesday and just got an e-mail today saying they were hoping to be produced by late next week and would still need to be sent for powdercoating.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Available for purchase, but not shipping for weeks. I ordered one Tuesday and just got an e-mail today saying they were hoping to be produced by late next week and would still need to be sent for powdercoating.
That's no good.

·
Registered
175 Posts
update

ANny update on this??

·
Registered
84 Posts
I ordered one from Pierce and it shipped about a week later. Had it in my hands in Northern Alberta by the end of the following week. Then the snow came and I haven't had a chance to get it installed :mad:

Email Jim and he'll let you know the exact timeline.

Reactions: Voodoo Idol
1 - 10 of 10 Posts