Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Pierce is good stuff. They design and test on the race track with their cars. Had the sway bar been in stock when I was shopping I would have purchased it without hesitation even though it's a little smaller than the SXTH. Nothing against SXTH, I just like how motorsports-focused Pierce is. They're extremely nice and easy to talk to as well.

You'll be happy with either bar. Easily one of the best mods you can do to this car.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ordered mine a couple of weeks ago, but it had to go to powdercoating, so it just shipped today. Should be here in about a week. Hoping to install it in early October.

Already received the two point tie bar and a sway bar that I bought for my wife's Elantra GT that I hope to install this coming weekend.

Everything that I've received is powder coated and seems to be very good quality.

Jim has been very helpful and very prompt to answer all my questions.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Sway bar is a sway bar IMO, they all do the same thing. Just depends on how much you want the rear to rotate. I'm a big fan of large rear bars on FWD applications.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Too bad Hyundai doesn't have a performance parts division that's sort of like what TRD was years ago. TRD had some impressive parts and going forward we might see some of that return from Toyota with what else they have planned. Hyundai needs to step it up.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Too bad Hyundai doesn't have a performance parts division that's sort of like what TRD was years ago. TRD had some impressive parts and going forward we might see some of that return from Toyota with what else they have planned. Hyundai needs to step it up.
I've heard rumors that when the N Performance cars start hitting dealers (starting with the new Veloster) that we'll get performance parts as well. Hopefully that comes true. I'd love a nice factory N Performance big brake kit.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Both SXTH and Tork made multiple posts talking about their own sway bar (getting into a bit of a smiley-filled bicker fest about pricing and quality). I said it was ridiculous and, at some point, the posts were deleted so an admin must have agreed. Apparently you guys try so often to sway people to your parts that you don't even remember when you do it anymore. :p

·
Registered
241 Posts
Both SXTH and Tork made multiple posts talking about their own sway bar (getting into a bit of a smiley-filled bicker fest about pricing and quality). I said it was ridiculous and, at some point, the posts were deleted so an admin must have agreed. Apparently you guys try so often to sway people to your parts that you don't even remember when you do it anymore. :p
I apologize if it comes off in a bad way, but I'm just presenting information. I get many questions on how ours is "different" or "better" and I aim to inform as much as I can.

I feel the more information present in the public domain the better, as it saves me time from answering an email or message or phone call in the future :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
The guy asked if anyone knew of the bar and you, unsolicited, chimed in talking about your bar being the same price as theirs once shipping was factored in. That's more used car salesman than it is being helpful in the public domain.

Back to the OP, depending on how this quarterly bonus goes I'm half tempted to order a Pierce unit and try it compared to the SXTH Element bar I currently have just for kicks and grins.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.