Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so my Elantra Sport is ordered its going to be here friday but I want to get some summer rims for it and just use the stock rims for the winter.

I ordered black, and I want glossy black rims, any recommendations? just putting the rims in the stock tires it comes with.

Don't want nothing expensive and if you can find a Canadian retailer that would be preferred!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Cheap wheels will end up burning you in the long run. But I’d prepare to spend at least 800-1200 on a decent set at least.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
If you want to stick with stock tires, go 18x8. To make sure they don't stick out of the fenders, stay in the 45-48mm offset range. And good luck because there's not a lot out there in that size range. I have 18x8 +45 Motegi Traklite's in matte black with stock size tires and they are the perfect size. They will soon become my track wheels (with 245's...) in exchange for something else that's 18x8 +42. (I will be getting them shaved down to make the offset +44 or 45)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just got these rims last week. 18x8 with a 40mm Offset. Fits just right and flush with fenders.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Even though the Kal-Tire has the wrong car haha does anyone have a sport with these wheels? I hate most of the rims Kal-tire offers however do not want to spend $1300 on some like tire rack was saying and I get deals at kal-tire. Hoping someone has a pic with these on!

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: kdetlor and Webster
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.