Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Elantra Friday absolutely love it so far put over 200 km on it already. When I got off work this morning it was like 12 celcius so decided to test the heated seats and wheel. The heated wheel was great it will especially be in the winter (obviously the wheel isnt supposed to get very hot)

But the seats disappointed me. They didnt feel strong at all on the highest setting. Maybe it's just because it was the first time they were ran? But if that's normal they wont make a huge difference come winter.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Mine get pretty hot.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My seats were on highest setting. All 3 bars lit. My engine actually warms up relatively quickly but yeah my seats get Luke warm, maybe it'll feel better below 0 C but I just came from a vehicle with old workout seat warmers so I know what to expect.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I actually agree, they're not great. I believe it's the leather material that prevents it from heating up quicker, especially in the Winter. I noticed the ES was similar to my previous Veloster Turbo and the heated seats are... just ok (better than none though). Meanwhile in my wife's '17 Elantra GLS with the cloth seats it gets hot immediately and I actually have to turn it off after only a few minutes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.