Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone buy these yet? I would like to get some opinions on them. Also, it seems shark racing makes the most performance parts for the ES but because they are in SK shipping make their stuff extremely expensive.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
I wouldn't say they make the most, seems to me they are a distributor of sorts so they just sell parts that are made by other companies. With that said, I'm not aware of anyone that has purchased chassis bracing yet. I will be in the near future, but I'll be purchasing it from Pierce Motorsports.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know theres a basic strut tower brace but i saw that parts the cowel has to be cut out to make it fit. That kind of sucks.

·
Super Moderator
1,198 Posts
Shark Racing has the absolute worst customer service of just about any aftermarket parts dealer. You have been warned.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shark Racing has the absolute worst customer service of just about any aftermarket parts dealer. You have been warned.
I figured they do thats why im not planning on buying anything from them. I wish some of the bigger well know companies would start making performance parts for the es like DC sports, Skunk2, etc...

·
Super Moderator
1,198 Posts
Ok i see them now. Have you installed either of these parts? And was there any real noticable difference in performance?
I haven't personally, but tons of people have them on their VTs and say the difference is night and day. I imagine it would be even more pronounced on the ES as this is a 4 door and has quite a bit of body roll.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts