Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys sorry I have been posting so much,

I will be ordering my 91 Octane tune from LAP3 this weekend (I am ecstatic). I was told I can see between 210-220WHP on 91 Octane (91 is what is widely available for me in Hamilton, Ont).

Is there any cheaper modifications I can do to up my HP? I am guessing I will be between 250-265 HP with the tune but I am looking to up that to possibly 275-300. Is there anything that will not break the bank to improve my numbers? Below I was thinking possibly the following

Sxth Intake
Resonator Delete
Muffler Delete (I heard we have 2?)
10 Hoondai Stickers

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks again guys :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you go with the pops and bangs? I was hoping the bangs would be way less than the others on the market, but it's equally too much for me.

I'm on the fence for pops and bangs, I havent placed the order yet. From the video I sent you I believe it was revving quite high and letting off. I have a DCT and I usually am not going pass 3.5k RPM driving casually and unless I'm in one of those moods I don't usually down shift with the shift paddles, and if I do I'm usually trying to be a bit loud.

Maybe someone from LAP3 could tell us at what range RPM will the aggressive pops and bangs start coming out?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
You won't get much higher than that on 91. Absolute max on the stock turbo is around 250whp and you need higher octane and meth injection to get there.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey guys sorry I have been posting so much,

I will be ordering my 91 Octane tune from LAP3 this weekend (I am ecstatic). I was told I can see between 210-220WHP on 91 Octane (91 is what is widely available for me in Hamilton, Ont).

Is there any cheaper modifications I can do to up my HP? I am guessing I will be between 250-265 HP with the tune but I am looking to up that to possibly 275-300. Is there anything that will not break the bank to improve my numbers? Below I was thinking possibly the following

Sxth Intake
Resonator Delete
Muffler Delete (I heard we have 2?)
10 Hoondai Stickers

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks again guys /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
I will definitely recommend sxthelement FMIC, the factory FMIC is so restricted!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.