Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone planning to buy parts for BF that actually has already started? Boomba, SXTH, N75 and various other sites are having "sales", but it seems that certain parts have gone up in price (Boomba from what I noticed since I bought stuff earlier this year for 10% off).

I still want to get a BOV, and EBCS and BOV solenoids, and N75 looks to have them on sale and the best price on the GFB BOV, while SXTH doesn't look like they discounted their stuff much (10%) and their prices are more than N75. Only thing SXTH has that I would want is their trans cable end bushing kit but their shipping costs to me are absurd.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ended up ordering the Takeda Momentum cold air for black friday, they have 25% off right now. But the following day I received and email from them stating it is n back order for 10-12 weeks. Dammit, and they could not state that on the page it was on back order.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I got this during the summer, I paid $51 and change so and this is the lowest I've seen which makes it slightly less than the oiled K&N filter (The aFe is also available as oiled but why)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts