Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Its Puerto Rican spec; IIRC, they got this color when the US didn't. Also I remember that Sport T badge too.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I did confirm however that this particular car is from Puerto Rico. Went from PR to GA, then to TX.
I saw the Autocheck and yeah, its first use was in San Juan. The speedo is also MPH, so it definitely isn't a Canadian car, which I don't think they could sell here. Someone on here before maintained a Google Doc spreadsheet with all the different ES market specifications and color trims, etc.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I saw the Autocheck and yeah, its first use was in San Juan. The speedo is also MPH, so it definitely isn't a Canadian car, which I don't think they could sell here. Someone on here before maintained a Google Doc spreadsheet with all the different ES market specifications and color trims, etc.
That was me. I stopped at 2019, need to update it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
That was me. I stopped at 2019, need to update it.
Oh, you were the mastermind of that list, I saved your link on my other laptop. I think the enthusiasm for the car kind of waned with the 2019 facelift. 2020 was nothing really to write home about except no more MT for the US and some new colors like Fluid Metal.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Oh, you were the mastermind of that list, I saved your link on my other laptop. I think the enthusiasm for the car kind of waned with the 2019 facelift. 2020 was nothing really to write home about except no more MT for the US and some new colors like Fluid Metal.
What would be more interesting is to see an Ice Wine or Intense Copper car from PR show up in the States. Suuuuuuuper rare.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I mean seriously shame on CarMax for even taking pictures of a dirty car... Yeah CarMax that's exactly what a potential buyer wants to see, the remanants of the previous owners food particles left around the gear shifter and let's not pay attention to the famous greasy finger print on the defroster button...wow..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts