Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of a way to disable the blinking lights at remote start? it would be nice if we can enable and disable this function due to being annoying in a small parking lot! everyone is like why is your car blinking Johnny? WTH hyundai....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Does anybody know of a way to disable the blinking lights at remote start? it would be nice if we can enable and disable this function due to being annoying in a small parking lot! everyone is like why is your car blinking Johnny? WTH hyundai....
I would also like to know if there’s a way to disable that, because it is very annoying. They could’ve made the daytime running lights turn on or the headlights, but the emergency lights is stupid

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree it’s on my wife’s Elantra she has had multiple times already she’s been approached by security/law enforcement/citizens about her lights flashing during auto start. Hyundai please come up with a fix for this

1 - 3 of 3 Posts