Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Elantra Sport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who are going to purchase a used or CPO Elantra. I recently had to call blue link, because I had put in a request (which I had not heard from them for a week and a half ) to change ownership of the vehicle to me from the previous owner, and they had told me that there system that they use for change of ownership is not working. So if anyone wants to do a change of ownership within the next few weeks (because it should be fixed by then), you need to call and creat a case number and they walk you through the steps from there.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Did you also create an account with MyHyundai? The site is asking for me to attach photos to change the ownership of the vehicle as well, including a copy of my DL.

·
Registered
2018 Elantra Sport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you also create an account with MyHyundai? The site is asking for me to attach photos to change the ownership of the vehicle as well, including a copy of my DL.
Yes I created an account and then put in the request. I did bill of sale, license, and registration. I heard nothing, then I called and they said their system was not processing them properly so it was never getting to them for review. You should get an email saying that they received it and are reviewing it. In total from them receiving it to me getting it it was 3 business days.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have my bill and license obviously, not sure about the registration, unless it is the one on the car.

·
Registered
2018 Elantra Sport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have my bill and license obviously, not sure about the registration, unless it is the one on the car.
Yes I used the one on the windshield. That worked just fine was approved with no issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts