Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The "server" for Bluelink has not been working for about 2 days solid now.
Does anyone else have issues with sending a request through bluelink to Lock/Unlock the car or to start the car and it coming back as "not able to process"

I have a 2018 with only 2000 miles and recently have had issues with Bluelink.
No response from Customer Service.

Notice in the pics only 2 successful since 11/14 failed attempts have the ? by the request

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just keep trying. Same issue with me, and I have noticed that during peak internet usage hours, it seems that the current system gets overwhelmed. I just was able to update my status a few minutes ago, after it not working the past couple of days...

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have noticed it displays this message if there is a problem in the internet connection. Realized that when I saw the message as I tried remote start on my LTE connection and immediately switched to WiFi and it worked. I have come across this situation only a couple of times though. It's mostly worked as expected and never been continuously down for more than a few minutes. Might be worthwhile to see if the LTE radio on the car has sufficient coverage to receive the input and respond.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have to attribute Bluelink for messing up my radio. I've a CPO ES, and I have a trial sub to it as part of the ownership, but could never get it to activate despite doing the registration online. What I think it did is keep my radio trying to activate even after I shut off the car, and it inevitably drained the battery, not once but on several occasions. The first battery was original, so it was due for replacement, but the subsequent replacements were also drained to nothing that required a call to Hyundai Roadside for a jump. I'm currently waiting for the dealer to get a replacement radio under warranty but had to drive with the fuse pulled out in the meantime. Might just put it back in while I drive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.