Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone! I’d like to do what I usually do with my past girls and start up a build thread to log all of my modifications and whatnot.

Current modifications: Rear emblem debadge, 20% Suntek Carbon tint, ShadowSpeed lip spoiler, LED license plate lights, Husky all-weather floor mats

Coming soon: Sparco Assetto Gara's (17x7.5 ET 45) w/ Yokohama IceGuards (225/45), SXTH Element muffler delete axleback

(11/18/17):
Here’s the day I picked her up, a crappy and rainy/flurrying day that I had to drive 3 and half hours in to secure the deal.

(11/19/17):
Broke out the fishing line and wiped off those emblems! I like to keep my trunks pretty clean.

Attachments

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
(11/27/17):
Today I got 20% carbon tint all around along with black vinyl for my rear reflectors. I also threw on a ShadowSpeed lip spoiler and some decals to support “The Manual Gearbox Preservation Society” :D. The wheels I have on there are a winter set off of my recently sold Genesis. For anyone interested, they’re available for sale and are 18x8 ET35 (currently on the OEM tires).

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Congrats and welcome - looks like you already debadged! :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats and welcome - looks like you already debadged!
Oh man I already forgot that I did that, thanks for reminding me haha! Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
16 Posts
(11/27/17):
Today I got 20% carbon tint all around along with black vinyl for my rear reflectors. I also threw on a ShadowSpeed lip spoiler and some decals to support “The Manual Gearbox Preservation Society” /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif. The wheels I have on there are a winter set off of my recently sold Genesis. For anyone interested, they’re available for sale and are 18x8 ET35 (currently on the OEM tires).
I love this sticker!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.