Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am moving back to Canada from Chile and have been researching which car I would like. Obviously I have decided on an Elantra Sport. I will buying in Ontario. Any tips on prices and insurance costs?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got mine for $28.8k (6MT base trim) all-in with winter tires and financing @2.99% from Guelph Hyundai. Insurance costs me $197/mo with Desjardins, bearing in mind it's comprehensive and I'm in the "high risk" age group.

If you want a rough idea of what insurance will cost you, try Kanetix.ca. I used this and my final quote ended up being about $50/mo less than what I was originally being quoted.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I will be in Guelph!

Those prices seem to be in line with what I was thinking.
The insurance should not be an issue. I myself bought an 2017 from Hamilton Hyundai at 2.99 at 190/bi-weekly payment. Since I am from Mississauga the insurance is not that good but still its coming at $255.

On the side note, I did get a white MT and its a dream to drive. If you are at the right speed and right gear, the upshifts are silky smooth and the gear just glides in. On the whole its a great buy.

Keep us posted !! all the best

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.