Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I own a 2017 ES (SR Turbo in Australia) and I realised I cannot find any CAI + BOV setups which give me the outcome I want and are avaliable in Sydney Australia. Im looking to get nice intake noise + turbo flutter, but I want the flutter to be proper and not just disconnecting a hose. What setup should I be looking for?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi, I own a 2017 ES (SR Turbo in Australia) and I realised I cannot find any CAI + BOV setups which give me the outcome I want and are avaliable in Sydney Australia. Im looking to get nice intake noise + turbo flutter, but I want the flutter to be proper and not just disconnecting a hose. What setup should I be looking for?
I have the GFB T9211 for the BOV.

Now for intake I am running the AFE Takeda Momentum.

By far the best upgrades I've done to my 19ES.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i run the gfb t9211 hybrid bov (lets you run re circulation setup if wanted or 5050, and the sxth element closed box carbon CAI. Match made in heaven.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Turbo flutter is actually a result of the turbo spinning backwards and is bad for the turbo. As cool as it sounds, you want to avoid it.

Reactions: 915_PNY

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have tons of BOV sound with connected house and just a cold air intake from K&N. I drive by people at car shows and they immediately know my car is a turbo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts