Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all. Just picked up my 6spd manual '19 Es 2 days ago. It's Lava Orange which doesn't seem to be an option in the USA..... But you get the rear spoiler as standard fare, where we don't even have the option!! I did get the factory/dealer option rear window spoiler and dealer installed tint. Up here we only get 1 trim for the sport, no premium package available with auto climate, NAV etc.....even tho they were options for the 17 and 18. Oh well.

Attached a couple crappy pics of the dirty car.....got filthy as soon as I drove it off the lot and it's only been sunny while my wife has had it at work! I know this redesign is unpopular with most people especially compared to the 17/18 but it's really grown on me and looks FAR better in person than in pictures. I hated it when it was revealed and I couldn't find a new manual '18, but I'm over it. It will serve mainly as a commuter for my wife's 39 min highway trio to work and I can play with it whenever I choose.

I'm in Orillia, On about an hour North of Toronto. I've already seen some "locals" on here and the FB group. Looking forward to getting out and enjoying this thing this summer!

Edit: don't know why 1 photo is rotated. uploaded from mobile.....been ages since i've used a forum!!

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congratulations on your new ES and I like the color. Wishing you many happy years driving and hope to see you at a meet up sometime, somewhere!... 👍

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations on your new ES and I like the color. Wishing you many happy years driving and hope to see you at a meet up sometime, somewhere!... 👍
Cheers! Planning on going to the KDM Ontario Season opener!

·
Registered
80 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts