Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can't get my Pandora to play, anyone else having this issue? I tried to run it just off BT but no dice. It just clocks and says loading, it only worked one time. I also tried reinstalling the app.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My experience with it is that you usually have to check your phone since when you log into Pandora there is usually an add that you have to close asking to pay for Pandora premium or something. Once you get past that screen on your phone you should be good to go through car play.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Or maybe it's that they have competing services/apps so have no real inclination to make a 3rd party app work properly...
It's not up to Google or Apple to make any 3rd party apps work properly. They've already provided the APIs sufficient for creating a usable experience, as can be seen in many other apps that use Android Auto/CarPlay properly. I'd be more inclined to think that the team that makes the Pandora app is probably just not paying a whole lot of attention to CarPlay/Android Auto.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.