Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the carpro fly by 30 today. Seemed fairly easy. Rain season in the FL is around the corner. Along with the bugs. Hopefully this will help to keep my windows clean longer.

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got the carpro kit from autogeek for around 20 bucks. It's supposed to last up to 2 yrs. Bug are wiping off easier. Washed it today and water beaded off

·
Registered
30 Posts
i was thinking about something like this as well. I saw Trico makes something like this, but is its over $100. Then i saw this on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/AQUAPEL-Windshield-Glass-Repellant-TREATMENTS/dp/B004NFW5EC/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2SXH978PZLGD&keywords=aquapel+glass+treatment&qid=1585148809&sprefix=aquapel,aps,183&sr=8-1

12 treatments for $40 buck, 1 treatment/year. And, per comments, seems to not degrade over (reasonable amount of) time.

look into adams polishes glass sealant and griots glass sealant before you go through with Aquapel.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aquapels site says it lasts up to 6months. Flyby supposedly lasts up to 2 yrs. Theres obviously environmental factors that play a role.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts