Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport DCT w/TECH
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maybe one day this car will be available on this side of the pond, for now we can only watch. Not sure about 0-60mph acceleration,
I am pretty certain I can do that time with the ES on a warm day and good surface.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
It's never coming here sadly.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't think we'd ever get it. It looks like a great car, MAYBE we'll get an Elantra GT N. I would imagine though, they are looking closely at the Veloster N sales numbers.

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport DCT w/TECH
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In my opinion there is not enough interest in this body style in the US/Canada. Kona N, yes, possibly.

·
Registered
78 Posts
We of course get both the I30N & I30N Fastback here in Australia.. But you will find that our new car buying data supports that..

Hyundai I30 has always been 2nd or 3rd most brought car here in Australia for years. Our No1 most sold car?? Toyota Corolla, also a hatch. With the Mazda 3 changing with the I30 for 2nd & 3rd place. So the top 3 are all the same size cars.
While the Hyundai Elantra doesn't even make it into the top 20 cars sold.. Australia has always been a Hatch type market over the Sedan.
Though I think that we are lucky to get the Fastback N. As we have never had any of the other Fastback variants before.

While it looks completely the other way in the US. It would be interesting to know the sales difference in the US between the Elantra sedan & the Elantra Hatch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts