Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been thinking about it, does it rest on the usb port then? So it can be like a dual layer storage box.
No, its not quite deep enough to hinder the usb charging port underneath, so it can still be used via the hole in the tray. It does however block the cable notch near the console lid that lets you route a cable outside. I dont use the port in the console so its a non-issue for me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have that tray in my ES and I like it. Does not interfere with the usb charging port and still has plenty of room below the tray for less used or bulky items. Sturdy plastic too. No complaints.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have one myself, only downside is that it obstructs the little notch that's there for the USB cable but it can be easily fixed by using a dremel. In Canada quarters are the largest coins that will fit in the change section.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I got one, and my coins don't rattle it is quite nice. The only bad part is when getting in the car and my elbow lands on the center armrest, the tray isn't recessed enough to fully close the armest and makes a crunching noise that I don't care for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.