Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone has time next time they drive, could yall report the DCT rpm at 50mph in 5th, 6th, and 7th and then at 75mpg do 6th and 7th? I just want to measure it vs the 6mt in my VT and lay down a solid comparison.

(Example is my 6mt is about 2900 rpm at 75mph in 6th gear and it bugs me.)

This would make my constantly pondering brain happy, and thank you :D

·
Registered
229 Posts
Awesome thank you so much! How is boost at that speed in either gear? Must do 6th to pass or nah? My 6mt has balls in even 6th gear so I don't have to downshift unless someone's being a douche.
I did 50 on my way home tonight. 5th is 2500, 6th is 2250, and 7th is about 1750.

I'm not sure how boost is, I don't have a gauge or anything. It's fine though, I mean I'm a patient person so I'm fine waiting to speed up, but if need be I'll drop it to 5th or 4th and get up to speed there. I'm not complaining with where it's at though.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
6th at 75 was somewhere between 3000-3250 and 7th at 75 was a tad under 2750 for me on the freeway.
I did 50 on my way home tonight. 5th is 2500, 6th is 2250, and 7th is about 1750.

I'm not sure how boost is, I don't have a gauge or anything. It's fine though, I mean I'm a patient person so I'm fine waiting to speed up, but if need be I'll drop it to 5th or 4th and get up to speed there. I'm not complaining with where it's at though.
Awesome, thank you so much! This is perfect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.