Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am looking for more sounds of the exhaust but i don't want something to loud. Someone install this part? The option is called "ultra quite vibrant muffler" still more loud than original?
What do you think about.
Thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
It's louder. Tork has a video of it on their Facebook page. The video shows a silver Elantra Sport from the back on a dyno. For some reason I can't link it on my phone so you'll have to go to their Facebook page to find it. Sorry.

·
Registered
188 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thanks for the link.
It's an indoor soundtrack, it's hard to judge the level of the sound but I like it! The less of I ear about tork products are good.
There was another video taken outside by a member in the Elantra Sport group on Facebook. I cannot share the link in here. It's definitely louder than stock but not as loud or as raspy as the muffler delete options. If you join that group and make a post about it either I can share it or I'm sure others can share it as well. https://www.facebook.com/groups/elantrasportgroupNA if you're unfamiliar with it.

I've thought long and hard about it for a while and I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering an axle back with a muffler at some point soon. I'm unsure of which one I will go with at this time as there are options (Tork, Torqon I believe they are called, Jun BL).

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I've thought long and hard about it for a while and I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering an axle back with a muffler at some point soon. I'm unsure of which one I will go with at this time as there are options (Tork, Torqon I believe they are called, Jun BL).
SXTH can add a muffler for $100.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
175 Posts
yeah

There was another video taken outside by a member in the Elantra Sport group on Facebook. I cannot share the link in here. It's definitely louder than stock but not as loud or as raspy as the muffler delete options. If you join that group and make a post about it either I can share it or I'm sure others can share it as well. https://www.facebook.com/groups/elantrasportgroupNA if you're unfamiliar with it.

yeah I think that was the vid I took of my buddy. He's got it on and its literally perfect. Its what I'd like the car to sound like but I'm keeping it quiet for the neighbors. The pops are quite a bit louder too. The tone is amazing. Go for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.