Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had my 2017 Elantra Sport in for its first service yesterday and now when I'm driving sometimes the gauges will all zero out and all the lights in the dash cluster will come on and it will flash that there is a TPMS ERROR then everything will go back to normal except the traction control will stay disabled until I cycle the ignition 3 times. Has anyone else had this issue or have any idea what could be causing this?

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Sounds like another dealership visit is in your future. First time I have heard of it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I took it to dealership and they went out and drive it but now the car will not do it so they said there is nothing they can do without it acting up and throwing codes for them.

·
Registered
214 Posts
typical stealership bull$hit. get used to that.. the old "we cant duplicate the problem so we cant do $hit for you" attitudes they have. just keep driving it and if it doesnt do it for a while just chalk it up to being a fluke.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
typical stealership bull$hit. get used to that.. the old "we cant duplicate the problem so we cant do $hit for you" attitudes they have. just keep driving it and if it doesnt do it for a while just chalk it up to being a fluke.
To be fair to them, if it doesn't actually do it they won't know where to start looking for a fix.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts