Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone -

What dealerships did you work with in NJ? I'm in Central NJ and looking to pick up an Elantra Sport soon. Most dealerships are dbags so hoping you can recommend one without the bullshitery.

Thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
I went to Franklin Sussex Hyundai in Sussex NJ. Probably a little bit of a drive so you should call to see what's in stock. But the staff there are nice and will give a fair deal. Get my oil changes here. Also I ordered a part from them I didn't recently need. Asked the guy in the parts department if I could return it. He said usually they don't return special delivery parts but made an exception. Sales is helpful as well. Go to these guys.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply and I appreciate the info.

I'm willing to drive to PA and NY so I will definitely put this on my list. Is there a particular salesman you worked with?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I looked at cars.com and saw that the inventory for the DCT seems way more popular than manuals. I found a manual in PA (Ciocca Hyundai in Quakertown) for a reasonable price and i'm going to check it out Friday. Hopefully the numbers are right.

·
Registered
175 Posts
yeah Jason. He was kinda annoying on the test drive trying to tell me how to corner but nice guy. Also I think the higher up (can't remember his name was very nice. The whole place doesn't operate like a typical dealership. People will cover each other (hand over a sale to a different salesman, if they need help). Very unusual but- seems to work out well for the sales and the customers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.