Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I debadged the elantra and sport emblems and was thinking about taking off the H also. I wanted to check and see if anyone knows if there are holes behind the emblem?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can understand removing the front emblem for an aftermarket grille, but I don't know why you'd remove the one from the trunk. You don't want anyone knowing its a Hyundai? aha.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. And It's not that I didn't want anyone to know lol, I just like the clean look and I hate the dirt that builds up around emblems so I usually just debadge everything.

·
Registered
98 Posts
If the paint has faded compared to the area you debadged then it might be a good idea to leave your car out in the sun so it can smoothen out. So far I don't see that difference in tones from the picture you posted. Fortunately white doesn't fade that much on cars as new as this.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
If the paint has faded compared to the area you debadged then it might be a good idea to leave your car out in the sun so it can smoothen out. So far I don't see that difference in tones from the picture you posted. Fortunately white doesn't fade that much on cars as new as this.
Paint won't fade on a brand new car that quickly....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts