1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
you live in Beijing?

·
Registered
84 Posts
How well does that leather edition dash mat fit in your sport. From the picture, it looks like it might be a little short. I live in Northern Canada, so I can't take the chance of having my defroster vents covered.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You've done a lot of work! Looks great! Did you also do the resonator delete coming off the turbo into the intercooler? So, how much boost at peak are you getting according to the Torque Pro App?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I shipped it off to some dude in North Carolina who, in the past, modified stock airboxes for Velosters for Xenon Element. The goal is more airflow with stock airbox sound.
Cool, looking forward to the end-result. Did they give you an ETA?

I ended up replacing the stock filter with a K&N and drilling about 15 holes (various sizes) all around the air box. I'd say it's about 20% louder. Decent "psssh" with windows down and just barely noticeable with windows up,

·
Registered
84 Posts
It's as short as you see in the picture. It has cutouts for the defroster but I haven't yet had an opportunity to try them out myself.
Just wondering where you got that dash cover? I can find them on Ebay, but not specifically for the ES. Just wondering if the cover for a 2017 NA Elantra would work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts