Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yesterday I installed this super cool light to my Elantra sport and I was just blown away by the result.
This looks great in real in comparison to pics.
I have ATTached some pics of the final result.

*** Edit : As of now I have connected this to 12v cigarette port . but I would like to make it Auto on only during the night with headlight on. So if you guys know the safe power source to do so, pls let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Might be cool in some places but that particular setup would be too much for me. I think running a line under the fake carbon inserts on the dash would be perfect.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone have the oem footwell lighting installed? Is it something that you can do yourself or does the dealer have to install it? Saw a decent price on the part but I havent done to much electrical in cars.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What do you have it connected to? Do you turn it on manually or does it turn on automatically with the lights at night. Are they dimmable?
As of now, I have connected this with 12v cigarette port and it auto turns on while car ignition on. But I would love to have it auto on only during the night(headlight on) on but I am not sure about the power source for that. If anyone has an idea for pls let me know I ll give it try.

I got this from eBay here is a link but https://ebay.to/2OVYX2F

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.