Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I was looking for reflash alternatives for my ES and find that there're very good choices, but if I will continue modifying the car, I would need to make many adjustment to the ECU (depending what will be my next upgrades) and the main vendors for our platform are not in my area. In the past I have the HP Tuners software and it was very nice. Is not for everyone, but for those that have some experience tuning ECU's. I found that in a local dyno, they can reflash my car too for $500 + the dyno session. I note that every day more and more tuners were be able to work in our cars and decide to search for what they use and found something.
I know that Tork and SXTH use the Tactrix Openport 2.0:

Tactrix Openport 2.0

The Tactrix is used together with the PCM Flash. The PCM Flash came for a lot of car and I know that for the Veloster they use the MODULE 19:

PCMFlash

What I need to verify if the MODULE 19 software is the same that the ES use, maybe with an update, or is something else. All suggestions are welcome!

NOTE: The intention of this post is not to generate discomfort in our vendors. They do a great job with their tunes and have excellent aftermarket parts with fair prices.
Again, this is not for everybody, only for those that have the knowledge to tune cars.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Any updates on this... sounds interesting

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.