Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I would like to give a shout out to TheSaddix for inviting me to start a build thread.

2017 Tuxedo Black Hyundai Elantra Sport Premium 6M/T is what I drive.

May 3rd is when I first purchased the car. As soon as I had her in my possession, I de-badged "Elantra" and "Sport" on the rear end and plastic dipped the gangster lean H in black. Also, pre-purchased the golden yellow head light tint from eBay and applied it to the DRL.

May 15th.

Avid1 AV06 18x8+35 arrived along with Tork Big Gulp Intake, Single CC, Cold Side Pipe, GReddy Type FV BOV and Tork Pipe.

May 23rd.

M&S AD Sport front grill arrives from S. Korea.

I didn't like how the M&S emblem for the grill had a red background, so I took that off and decided to place the "Turbo" badging from the Veloster Turbo on the front bumper above the driver side DRL.

May 24th.

GReddy RS Revolution Universal Muffler arrives at the office. I took my ES down to a local muffler shop where I go all the time and asked them to install. 2.5in. custom piping from axle back. I also requested the shop to weld a flange at the end of the custom pipe so I can unbolt the custom axle-back and re-install the factory muffler at any given time.

June 6th.

Front Tow Hook License Plate Bracket arrives.

June 14th.

Ordered special decals for my wheels. :)

Reactions: Voodoo Idol

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hey man, glad to see this thread! Been wondering when you were gonna post. I may not necessarily agree with some of the things you've added (volk stickers), but overall it's coming along nicely and you do have your own unique taste which is what matters. Oh, and that candy red intake pipe looks sick! Tork should add painted options to the shorty adapter, it makes the engine bay look way better.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the volk decals on my wheels. Nothing wrong with it. Lol anywho.. debating what I want to do next.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks and sounds awesome. I've done the murdered out look before on a truck and still have a soft spot for it.
Where did you pick up the license plate bracket from? Fronts are mandatory here as well and I'm dieing to get it off the grill!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looking good! Where did you get the license bracket? I saw one on here a while back, but it covered part of the LEDs.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking good! Where did you get the license bracket? I saw one on here a while back, but it covered part of the LEDs.
eBay!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks and sounds awesome. I've done the murdered out look before on a truck and still have a soft spot for it.
Where did you pick up the license plate bracket from? Fronts are mandatory here as well and I'm dieing to get it off the grill!
I got it from eBay. I've attached the link description to the response above.

Cheers,

DK

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

BKamp32! here is the picture from the front.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks Chuck P

1 - 15 of 15 Posts