Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a dyno run and made just 168.2HP with K&N Pod filter attached to Torcon intake pipe and a JunBL axle exhaust.

Next dyno will be with stock air box with K&N panel filter without Raceship then with Racechip with stock air box then with Torcon intake pipe and K&N pod filter. See how that goes ey.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
That is pretty much how my set up is ATM. Torcon intake pipe with a K&N filter. Though I have a custom rear exhaust at the back with 2x 2 1/2 resonators. I have the i30 SR with dual exhausts

I waiting on my Racechip to arrive. Then also planning on doing a dyno run to see the difference between Stock, Sport & Race..

·
Registered
248 Posts
That is pretty much how my set up is ATM. Torcon intake pipe with a K&N filter. Though I have a custom rear exhaust at the back with 2x 2 1/2 resonators. I have the i30 SR with dual exhausts

I waiting on my Racechip to arrive. Then also planning on doing a dyno run to see the difference between Stock, Sport & Race..
Where do you plan on doing your dyno runs?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Where do you plan on doing your dyno runs?
Not 100% sure yet.. I have been to a cpl when I had my HSV. But that's well over 10 years ago now.
And one of those is closed. The other is Pro Auto in Canningvale. Which I'm sure is still there..

Other than that I'll do a Google search to see what's around & at what cost..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts