Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven’t found much information out there regarding what kind of lap times our little Elantra Sport is capable of. If anyone finds anything, or can share their own times, it would be great to have them all in one thread. I’ve been interested to see how it compares to others in the segment. Having not been in a sporty small car since my Miata days in college I’m quite impressed with what this car is capable of for its price.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Having been around since pretty much Day 1, haven't seen any track comparison tests. I have a lap time for a small track in Colorado but that won't really tell you much lol.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For what this car offers, I’m surprised they’re not more popular. Too bad there’s not more of an aftermarket or presence with them. I’m enjoying the heck out of mine for what it is.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
For what this car offers, I’m surprised they’re not more popular. Too bad there’s not more of an aftermarket or presence with them. I’m enjoying the heck out of mine for what it is.
I have a facebook group with over 3100 members. Aftermarket is actually fairly good considering. If there is a part on the car you want to replace, there is likely a replacement out there.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a facebook group with over 3100 members. Aftermarket is actually fairly good considering. If there is a part on the car you want to replace, there is likely a replacement out there.
I'm sure the car is/was popular in its homeland (Korea), are there pictures/websites of Avante Sport owners, or are they part of the FB group as well? I'm just somewhat adverse to FB and other social media, and prefer forums like this.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I'm sure the car is/was popular in its homeland (Korea), are there pictures/websites of Avante Sport owners, or are they part of the FB group as well? I'm just somewhat adverse to FB and other social media, and prefer forums like this.
We have some global members but try to keep it exclusive to North America. I'd say most people on here are in the same boat as you, don't have a FB account. Forums are a dying breed unfortunately, FB groups are the new "hangout" and place for information.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts