Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought the Electric Blue ES and want to add some body mods, but not sure what sort of changes I should make. Would love some ideas, and photos of your own ES would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I've posted these before, but it seems the image hosting service changed the URLs on me so I've uploaded them again under a different service

I posted an image of one where the former owner put a custom quad exhaust but the hosted image is gone now...

Personally it looks great as is but you can always add canards, spoilers, and such if that's your thing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats and welcome! I've posted these before, but it seems the image hosting service changed the URLs on me so I've uploaded them again under a different service

I posted an image of one where the former owner put a custom quad exhaust but the hosted image is gone now...

Personally it looks great as is but you can always add canards, spoilers, and such if that's your thing.
Thanks for the welcome and the photos! I really like the clean look that debadging gives, that will definitely be one of the first changes I make.

I do agree that the car already looks great in it's original state!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.