Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put these on. Completely changed the character of the car. Do not recommend these tires for a daily driver, they are super noisy. I have another car that I drive M-F and this is basically my toy now so as annoying as it is, I can live with it for the grip. :p

Reactions: Petabytes

·
Registered
251 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just put these on. Completely changed the character of the car. Do not recommend these tires for a daily driver, they are super noisy. I have another car that I drive M-F and this is basically my toy now so as annoying as it is, I can live with it for the grip. :p

some
Was wondering your opinion since you are rummimg a fairly aggressive set up. I want to run a 18x8.5 with a 48 offset with the same 225/40-18 tire. Do you believe any issues with rubbing? Its at stock height right now but may do lowering springs later.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was wondering your opinion since you are rummimg a fairly aggressive set up. I want to run a 18x8.5 with a 48 offset with the same 225/40-18 tire. Do you believe any issues with rubbing? Its at stock height right now but may do lowering springs later.
The narrower tire should be fine for now, not sure with the springs.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
R1600Turbo is your car lowered and does it rub? Looks great by the way.
Yes and not very much with my alignment, I'm running a lot of camber.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts