Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have kind of a noob question. I have a 2018 Elantra sport. I just installed a cat back exhaust (with no reaonators) and a "Big Gulp Intake" both from Tork Motorsports. This car sounds amazing, a little to amazing. Having no resonators it is extremely loud. My question is since I have already installed it with no resonators can I now go back and add one to dampen the sound a little? Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I have kind of a noob question. I have a 2018 Elantra sport. I just installed a cat back exhaust (with no reaonators) and a "Big Gulp Intake" both from Tork Motorsports. This car sounds amazing, a little to amazing. Having no resonators it is extremely loud. My question is since I have already installed it with no resonators can I now go back and add one to dampen the sound a little? Thanks in advance for any help.
You could have an exhaust shop add in a few resonators if you need. We go with Vibrant here at the shop. Let us know if you need any we can get some shipped out to you!
Would definitely need some shipped. Let me know what to do to get them shipped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.