Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just purchased a white 2018 ES with the DCT on Friday. I am loving the car so much already. I would have got the manual but the dealership I bought it from didn't have one and wanted less for the DCT. Then anywhere else with the manual. Im from north central texas about half way in between ft. Worth and waco. I traded in my 2017 cherokee but 6 months before that I had a dodge dart. I was very active in the dart community for awhile.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hello everyone, I just purchased a white 2018 ES with the DCT on Friday. I am loving the car so much already. I would have got the manual but the dealership I bought it from didn't have one and wanted less for the DCT. Then anywhere else with the manual. Im from north central texas about half way in between ft. Worth and waco. I traded in my 2017 cherokee but 6 months before that I had a dodge dart. I was very active in the dart community for awhile.
Welcome! When you're ready to add some performance check us out and let me know if you have any questions.

www.sxthelement.com

·
Registered
338 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm interested in your opinions and experiences with the Dart. It was on my 'long' list of potential new cars but it didn't make the 'short' list. It is a decent looking car but the engine didn't excite and didn't handle as good as my old Neon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I never replied. That darts are OK cars. I got a low miles used one for a good deal. There were 3 engine choices I had the 2.4 muti air. It was an OK engine. A quick description of the dart would be economy car that looks like a sport compact.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.